Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
87 Bull Point Drive, Seabrook
Beautiful 2.13 acre marsh front lot in a park-like community to build your custom home! Bull Point is only 15 minutes to the heart of downtown Beaufort. On 750 acres of unmatched natural beauty, amenities are only as far as the imagination. Nature lovers can enjoy kayaking, boating, fishing, and biking along the winding and welcoming roads. The fully furnished clubhouse, Magnolia Island, & the River Cabin is available for private parties and community gatherings. The Clubhouse also offers a resort-styled swimming pool with a swim lane, a relaxing library, two championship clay tennis courts, and a fully equipped modern fitness center with showers, locker rooms, and a sauna. Bull Point members also get to enjoy 3 docks.
Directions:Hwy 17 to Bull Point gate. Lot on left.
- MLS® #163857
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesBoat Landing, Boat Storage, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Playground, Pool, Security Gate, Tennis, Walking Trail
- UtilitiesAvailable Not on Site, Cable, Electric
- ViewMarsh/Water and Pristine neighborhood
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Address87 Bull Point Drive
- AreaNorthern Beaufort County
- SubdivisionBull Point
- Zip Code29940
- Lot DescriptionMarsh/Water
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Legal Description
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Lot Location Marsh/Water
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Utilities Available Available Not On Site, Cable, Electric
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: October 15th, 2019 at 3:33pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.