Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Mickey's Alley, Harbor Island
Wonderful 3 story home with ocean, lagoon, marsh and Harbor River views! This home is ideally located on the corner lot of Mickey's Alley..a short walk to all island amenities and just across from the 2.5 mile natural beach. Mickey's Alley is a cul-de-sac that was developed by the current home owner & partner, the late Charles Ausburn of Renaissance Committee. The home was designed by Donald Gardner, one of the nation's leading residential house plan designers. His homes have been featured in many fine magazines such as Southern Living and Better Homes and Gardens. Upon entering the home there is no doubt you are on ''island time.'' Decorated in bright, vibrant, fun colors and accented with retro design furnishings and accessories with durable oak hardwood flooring throughout.
Directions:Highway 21 to Harbor Island. Through Security Gate follow main road to Mickey's Alley (first cul-de-sac on left) House is on right corner of Mickey's Alley.
- MLS® #164493
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,500
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewLagoon, marsh, river and ocean views.
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Thermo-Panes, Storm Windows/Doors, Screened Porch, Propane Tank - Leased, Porch, Irrigation System, Gutters, Fence - Partial
- ConstructionHardi Plank
- Address2 Mickey's Alley
- Area7B-Harbor Island
- Subdivision7054-Mickeys Alley
- CityHarbor Island
- Zip Code29920
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Washer, Whirlpool Tub, Smoke/Heat Detector, Refrigerator, Ceiling Fan, Microwave, Ice Maker, Furnished, Fireplace/Equipment, Fire Alarm, Elec/Oven/Range, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Central Vacuum, Cable TV/Available
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas, One, Living Room
- Construction Hardi Plank
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump
- Dining Breakfast Area
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric
- Family Room No
- Fireplace Gas, One, Living Room
- Flood Insurance Required
- Floors Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Work Shop, Utility Room, Sitting Room, Pantry, Rec.Room/Bonus Room, Carolina Room, Balcony Loft
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock, Other
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: February 20th, 2020 at 10:33am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.