Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Jennings Road, Beaufort
Prime Development Acreage on Jennings Road adjacent to Mint Farms Subdivision within walking distance to Battery Creek High School. Property consist of 30 foot by 340 foot strip on Jennings Road from Broad River Blvd and 595 foot by 540 foot parcel between Jennings Road and Mint Farms Development. Land is high and dry with elevations between 22 and 28 feet above Mean Sea Level and is zoned Neighborhood Mixed Use C3NMJ. Great potential for residetial development in established area close to schools, shopping and employment.
Directions:Corner of Broad River Blvd and Jennings Road next to Mint Farms entrance on Jennings Road
- MLS® #164575
- Sub-TypeAcreage/Farm Plantation
- UtilitiesAvailable Not on Site
- ViewClose to Battery Creek High School
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- ZoningRural Residential
- Address31 Jennings Road
- SubdivisionMint Farms
- Zip Code29906
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Interior
- Documents On File Aerial Photo, Topography Map
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Imp/w/house/mh No
- Lot Location Corner, Interior
- Possession At Closing, Negotiable
- Road Frontage County
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Topography High/Dry
- Utilities Available Available Not On Site
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: March 28th, 2020 at 11:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.