Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27 Sweet Olive Drive, Beaufort
Lovely, low-maintenance, lock & leave home in sought-after Celadon, less than five minutes to historic downtown Beaufort. Most of this updated home's 2290 square feet are situated on the main floor, including the generous Master bedroom suite. The open floor plan is distinguished by well-defined spaces, ceiling height variation, refinished heart pine flooring, tasteful architectural features, ventless gas fireplace and walls of windows and glass doors providing natural lighting throughout the day. The kitchen boasts newly-faced and additional new cabinetry, granite counters, stainless appliances - including a new refrigerator and new disposal, custom hood and new island.
Directions:Enter Celadon from Sams Point Road. Right on Jade Street . Left on Sweet Olive. Home on Left.
- MLS® #164749
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,290
- Year Built2004
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- ViewPrivate, walled garden courtyard.
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Partial, Gutters, Irrigation System, Propane Tank - Leased, Screened Porch, Thermo-Panes, Fence - Privacy
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionFrame, Stucco Synthetic
- Address27 Sweet Olive Drive
- Area5-Ladys Island
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesAuto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingHeat Pump, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, One, Great Room
- Construction Frame
- Cooling Heat Pump, Zoned
- Dining Great Room
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room No
- Fireplace Gas, One, Great Room
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Balcony Loft, Family Room
- Possession At Closing
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, VA
Price Change History for 27 Sweet Olive Drive, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #164749)
|Price Reduced (from $485,000)||$465,000||$20,000 (4.12%)|
Data last updated: March 31st, 2020 at 11:48pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.