Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
34 Ladys Walk, Beaufort
If you're seeking a stunning homesite in a fine community with great amenities, then look no more. This large homesite is located on a gorgeous salt water lagoon. Views are outstanding of wildlife, water and golf. This beautiful, laid back community has reasonable HOA fees and an excellent Russell Breeden designed, 18 hole golf course. Located on Lady's Island, S.C. (which is convenient to both Beaufort and Hilton Head Island), this community offers something for everyone.With water on 12 of its 18 holes, the golf views are stunning. Pleasant Point also offers abundant coastal water birds, a few resident gators, huge moss draped live oak trees, and native Palmetto and palm trees. Life here can be a bona fide return to nature, but with country club amenities. Act now.. won't last.
- MLS® #165437
- Sub-TypeResident S/D Lot
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Golf, Pool, Tennis
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer, Available Not on Site
- ViewSalt water lagoon, moss draped oaks, wading birds
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontTidal Creek
- Golf CommunityY
- Address34 Ladys Walk
- AreaLadys Island
- SubdivisionPleasant Point
- Zip Code29907
- Lot DescriptionTidal/Creek
- Documents On File Legal Description
- Lot Location Tidal/Creek
- Possession At Closing
- Road Frontage Private
- Road Service Blacktop Asphalt
- Utilities Available Cable, Electric, Public Water, Sewer, Available Not On Site
- Vacancy Vacant
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional, FHA, Fed. Land Bank, FMHA
Data last updated: April 3rd, 2020 at 12:03pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.