Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
37 Pine Run Trail, Lady's Island
BACK ON MARKET! Conveniently located to town, this delightful, character home offers the perfect opportunity for buyers or investors to own property on this very desirable island. This one story brick home has a lovely living room with a vaulted ceiling and wood burning fireplace perfect for cozy winter evenings. Three bedrooms provide plenty of room for a family or guests. Super cute built ins offer valuable extra storage in one guest room and the master bedroom features 'His and Her'' closets. Throughout the home lovely hardwood floors prevail except for tile in the kitchen and bathrooms. It also features a huge fenced in yard perfect for children & pets to play in safely. This home has a great rental history and commands approximately $1500 per month. Current renters on month to month.
Directions:From Sams Point Road, turn right onto Red Tip Road, then turn left on Pine Run Trail. Home will be on the left. Sign in yard.
- MLS® #165688
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,545
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages1 Bay Attached
- ViewLarge private lot with lovely trees near town.
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesFence - Privacy
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionFrame, Brick/Frame
- Address37 Pine Run Trail
- Area5-Ladys Island
- Subdivision5022-Attaway Marsh. V
- CityLady's Island
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Elec/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Unfurnished, Vent Fan, Whirlpool Tub
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesLiving Room, One, Wood
- DistrictBeaufort High, Ladys Island Middle
- Construction Frame, Brick/Frame
- Cooling Central Electric
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room Yes
- Fireplace Living Room, One, Wood
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Floors Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining Yes
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Notice Required
- Vacancy Lease/Rented, Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Water, Septic Tank
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: May 28th, 2020 at 3:03am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.