Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1707 Bay Street, Beaufort
Historic Colonial style home with stunning views of the ''Bluff'' overlooking the Bay of the Beaufort River was built by the Keyserling family around 1920 and is just steps from charming downtown Beaufort and the wonderful Waterfront Park with its many festivals, events, restaurants, and shops! Step through the gracious living room and dining room to admire the beautiful hardwood flooring, high ceilings, and exquisite crown molding. Huge windows give the whole house a light and airy feeling. An enclosed sunroom off the living room provides wonderful flow for entertainment as well as relaxation with a view. A gourmet Kitchen showcases Vetrostone counters tops, custom cabinetry, and upscale stainless-steel appliances, including several JennAir appliances, with an adjoining covered porch.
Directions:On Bay St close to Beaufort Elementary School.
- MLS® #166154
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,700
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Detached
- ViewLegendary view of the Bay on the Beaufort River.
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWater View
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Irrigation System, Patio, Fence - Partial, Gutters
- ConstructionFrame, Lap
- Address1707 Bay Street
- Subdivision1008-Historic District/Bay
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesCeiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Washer, Gas/Oven/Range, Built In Ovens, Vent Fan, Auto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingHeat Pump, Central Electric
- FireplacesIn-Operable, Great Room
- DistrictBeaufort/Elementary, Beaufort Middle, Beaufort High
- Construction Frame, Lap
- Cooling Heat Pump, Central Electric
- Dining Formal
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room Yes
- Fireplace In-Operable, Great Room
- Flood Insurance Not Required
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining Yes
- Other Rooms Formal Liv. Room, Carolina Room
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Plaster
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water, Private Well
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: January 16th, 2021 at 9:33am EST and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.