Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
27 Tomahawk Trail, St. Helena Island
Tansi Village is looking for a new Owner. Tansi Village is a really neat Lowcountry fish camp or sorts. You can ride around in your golf carts, go down to the Community Clubhouse, Community Dock, Community Swimming Pool or Playground. Only minutes from Hunting Island State Park/Beach/Campground and about 15 minutes to downtown Beaufort.This home is immaculately kept and comes fully furnished. There are only a few personal items the Sellers will be taking. Turn key and ready to enjoy. Come claim your own piece of the SC Lowcountry. Sellers will pay through the end of the year HOA fee of $700.00. The Sellers will need a 3 week window to vacate.
Directions:Seaside Parkway to Eddings Point Rd turn into Tansi Village. Bear right at the fork home on the left. See my sign.
- MLS® #166384
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,056
- Year Built2005
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontWater View
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Storage Shed, Storm Windows/Doors
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Address27 Tomahawk Trail
- Area6-St Helena Island
- Subdivision6009-Tansi Village
- CitySt. Helena Island
- Zip Code29920
- AppliancesCeiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Furnished, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- Construction Vinyl Siding
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump
- Dock Community Dock
- Dryer Connection Electric, Yes
- Family Room No
- Flood Insurance Required
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Carolina Room, Family Room, Foyer, Pantry, Utility Room, Work Shop
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only, Non-MLS Lockbox, Notice Required
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Paneling
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Community Well
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: May 24th, 2020 at 5:48pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.