Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13 Scallop Court, Harbor Island
Custom 5 BR/4 bath home privately situated at the end of Scallop Court features fantastic panoramic marsh, canal and river views. Up the street and across is access to the 2.5 mile natural beach. The home features an open and very spacious living/dining area with hardwood floors crown & deep base molding. The well equipped kitchen with custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, granite counters, built-in ice maker and elevated bar for casual dining/serving make for easy entertaining while enjoying guests. The living area accesses a large deck for full enjoyment of the outside with the breath-taking water views & sunsets.A bedroom and full bath are located on the first floor. A porch elevator from the ground to the first floor provides accessibility and ease in transporting items.
Directions:Highway 21 to Harbor Island. Through security gate to Scallop Court. House is at the end of cul-de-sac on canal.
- MLS® #166828
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,000
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleTwo Story
- Garages2 Bay Attached
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Partial, Gutters, Hurricane Shutters, Storm Windows/Doors, Thermo-Panes
- ConstructionFrame, Hardi Plank
- Address13 Scallop Court
- Area7B-Harbor Island
- CityHarbor Island
- Zip Code29920
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Elec/Oven/Range, Furnished, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingHeat Pump
- Construction Frame, Hardi Plank
- Cooling Heat Pump
- Dining Breakfast Area
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Electric
- Family Room No
- Flood Insurance Required
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining No
- Showing Instructions Appt. Only, Non-MLS Lockbox, Notice Required
- Vacancy Occupied
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Water Heater Electric
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: July 3rd, 2020 at 6:02am EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.