Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2724 Oaklawn Street, Beaufort
Built in 1944 and recently fully remodeled, this charming 2 bedroom home is move-in ready. Located steps away from the Spanish Moss Trail and a short walk from historic downtown Beaufort. Features include refinished original hardwood floors, fully updated bathroom, spray foam insulation, Nest Thermostat, new windows, and a tankless water heater. Backyard is fully fenced in with a new irrigation system, large patio, string lights and fans. Perfect for entertaining! Detached single car garage is insulated with programmable air, it can easily double as a garage or a spacious workspace for those with hobbies. This one-of-a-kind home won't last long!
Directions:From Ribaut Road/Boundary Street intersection, continue on Ribaut Road heading southeast. Turn right onto North Street. Continue down North Street. Turn Right onto Tidal, 2724 Oaklawn St is located on a large corner lot on the right hand side.
- MLS® #172004
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage806
- Year Built1944
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusUnder Contract - Take Backup
- Garages1 Bay Detached
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Fence - Privacy, Irrigation System, Porch, Outbuilding w/Electric, Golf Cart Garage
- RoofComposition A/S
- Address2724 Oaklawn Street
- Subdivision1005-Depot Area
- Zip Code29902
- AppliancesCable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas/Oven/Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Unfurnished, Washer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- DistrictBeaufort Middle, Beaufort/Elementary
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump
- Dock Not Applicable
- Dryer Connection Yes
- Family Room No
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Floors Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining No
- Other Rooms Family Room, Study/Den, Work Shop
- Possession At Closing
- Showing Instructions Notice Required, Special Instructions
- Vacancy Occupied
- Walls Sheetrock, Plaster
- Washer Connection Yes
- Water & Sewer Public Sewer, Public Water
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Price Change History for 2724 Oaklawn Street, Beaufort, SC (MLS® #172004)
|Under Contract - Take Backup (from Active)||–||–|
Data last updated: September 20th, 2021 at 1:48pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.