Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
144 Coosaw Club Drive, Beaufort
One of a kind market home ''TO BE BUILT'' by Eclipse builders and designed by SM7 Design Architecture and Planning. This one story open floor plan offers natural light throughout and is filled with custom features. Includes a detached 2 car detached garage. Located on one of the larger lots in Coosaw Point and offering a custom planned backyard patio area with firepit, this is a must see home.
Directions:Enter Coosaw Point and take left onto Coosaw Club Drive and follow to sign on right.
- MLS® #177628
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,444
- Year Built2022
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- Garages2 Bay Detached
- Golf CommunityN
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Porch, Screened Porch
- RoofComposition A/S
- ConstructionHardi Plank
- Address144 Coosaw Club Drive
- Area5-Ladys Island
- Subdivision5060-Coosaw Point
- Zip Code29907
- AppliancesAttic Fan, Auto/Gar/Opener, Cable TV/Available, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke/Heat Detector, Vent Fan, Fire Alarm
- HeatingCentral, Central Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Central Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Approx. Age New-Never Occupied
- Construction Hardi Plank
- Cooling Central Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Dock Community Dock
- Family Room No
- Flood Insurance Status Unknown
- Floors Some Carpet, Tile, Wood Floor
- Formal Dining No
- Possession At Closing
- Vacancy Vacant
- Walls Sheetrock
- Water & Sewer Public Water, Septic Tank
- Will Sell Cash, Conventional
Data last updated: September 30th, 2023 at 2:33pm EDT and updating occurs daily
The information being provided by BEAUFORT® is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.